- Is quick and easy to use, with web access to unprecedented amounts of economic and job related time series data at an establishment level
- Includes more small businesses: in addition to all sole proprietorships and partnerships, YE now includes more "cottage" establishments (small-scale business activity that can be conducted in homes)
- Incorporates all industry classifications - including agriculture, postal, and military
- Presents a dynamic view of the U.S. economy - showing changes at individual establishments for U.S., state, MSA, county, and ZIP code regions throughout the entire time series from 1990 - 2010
- Presents mobility and migration information - tracked each year for individual establishments for all regions in YE
Although YE's dataset is large and detailed, finding unique, relevant data is a simple matter of following our “building block” approach.